[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re:Embedding mplayer in Java swing application

rexian maillist at roomity.com
Wed Oct 5 19:19:43 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply Diego and sorry for speaking too early. Actually I was messing with the C++ code and that caused the crash.

Basically I just added few more lines

    jawt_handle = dlopen("libjawt.so", RTLD_LAZY);
    jawt_getawt = (JAWT_GetAWT) dlsym(jawt_handle, "JAWT_GetAWT");
    result = jawt_getawt(env, &awt);

And now the addNotify method gets the HWND by calling my native function and mplayer is working fine :-)

Thanks !

Rex