[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Sun Oct 9 14:10:07 CEST 2005

Hi Adam Tla??ka!

 On 2005.10.09 at 13:57:54 +0200, Adam Tla??ka wrote next:

> Use the force, Luke! ;-)
> Take a look at the SubRip code. In Unit03.pas we have:

SubRip doesn't have any problems with .srt files in unix format, though.
It treats them absolutely correctly.

> which means then cr/lf line ending is always used - in case of normal
> codepage based text this is done by writeln() Pascal function and in

Usage of WriteLn doesn't mean anything. In fact, WriteLn in pascal
programs compiled with fpc will use LF in unix.

--

Vladimir