[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Mon Oct 10 11:49:12 CEST 2005

Dnia Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:17:41 +0200, Salvatore Falco
<sfalco at studenti.ing.uniroma1.it> napisał:
> On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 02:17:24PM +0200, Adam Tla??ka wrote:
>> I am resending it now.
>> It is about reporting failed lines numbers in adjust_subs_time()
>> function
>> and nothing more. If all is OK it produces no additional output.
>     You did not answer to my comment. Why should formatting problems
> create
> MSGL_INFO level debug output?
To correct things: this patch adds additional information output
in case of a bad subtitle parameters i.e timing.
It outputs line number and the first line of the bad subtittle.
It's for user info to simplify subtitle corrections.

Not all players can automatically correct this kind of subtitles
(some of them ignore bad lines or just stop displaying subtitles)
so it is usefull to inform user that something is not proper
in the subtitle file even if MPlayer could autocorrect this
internally. There is no connection with this patch and cr/lf output
file formatting patch.

Have a good day
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl