[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Tue Oct 11 01:08:24 CEST 2005

Dnia Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:30:42 +0200, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>
napisał:
>> Rather contrary - you are talking about native system text files
>> and I am talking about subtitles file format which is not the same.
>
>   SSSSSS    TTTTTTTTTTTT  FFFFFFFF  UUUU    UUUU
> SSSS  SSSS  TTTTTTTTTTTT  FFFFFFFF  UUUU    UUUU
> SSSS            TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
> SSSS            TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
>   SSSSSS        TTTT      FFFFFF    UUUU    UUUU
>       SSSS      TTTT      FFFFFF    UUUU    UUUU
>       SSSS      TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
> SSSS  SSSS      TTTT      FFFF      UUUUUUUUUUUU
>   SSSSSS        TTTT      FFFF        UUUUUUUU
>
> I'm sorry but you can't seem to understand text any smaller than this
> so maybe this will work. Your stupidity has been REJECTED. You are NOT
> WELCOME HERE. Continuing it post about this is called TROLLING. It is
> not appropriate for this mailing list. GO GOME. STFU! STOP WASTING OUR
> TIME!
Nice talk. I don't understand you because your arguments are invisible
here. My way is proper - its your only argument and all others people
arguing is unimportant. Every people who has another point of view
you treat similarly - we don't care, it's a ..., we do not support etc.
So it's really not a discusion. And if you have no more arguments
we hear loud voice.

Sleep well
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl