[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Tue Oct 11 09:34:59 CEST 2005

Dnia Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:28:20 +0200, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>
napisał:
> Let me explain it again: My way is proper because I am a developer
> with cvs write access. Your way is improper because you are a stupid
> user whining on our developer list. At this point nothing else
> matters. Go away.
Absolutly out of topic! Are we discussing who have the rights to update
cvs?
No. This has nothing to the proper solution.

So what is this list for anyway?? Showing your anger and rudity?
I though that this was a discussion list.
I've made a mistake then.

Sorry for taking your precious time
and listening to your kind and valuable argumentation

EOT
Regards
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl