[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Wed Oct 12 08:32:01 CEST 2005

Dnia Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:07:04 +0200, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>
napisał:

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 01:24:03AM -0400, Ergzay wrote:
>> Mplayer is for users, not developers, stop thinking that it's here for
>> you (to all developers).
>
> This is blatently false. We code MPlayer because we use it and we like
> it, not for your sake. If it's helpful to you that's nice, but it's
> not my goal. If you think any free software developed by hobbyists (as
> opposed to contracted coders) is for users and not developers, you
> have a fundamental misunderstanding of the economics involved.

So why you porting it to so many systems? Why it is widely used?
Why to discuss anything with anyone?
Close this project or hide it and make strictly private thing.
Is that really your point?

If it's a public project it is obvious that it is  for people - which means
users. Developers are users too of course. But not only.
You do not started this project so how can you can say what is the goal.
First think then talk!

Regards
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl