[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ban the troll

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Oct 12 10:45:28 CEST 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:36:05 +0200
Alban Bedel <albeu at free.fr> wrote:

> Please someone ban this guy. He was already told lots of time to stfu
> and he continue to troll w/o end. I fear nothing else will help if
> we want this damn thread to finnaly die.

No. Although he is over argumentative as Diego said, he
did not yet violate any (unwritten) rule of the mailinglists.

If you do want to stop this flamefest here, then just stop responding.

But be assured, i will keep on reading this thread and take
the necessary steps if this goes over board.

				Attila Kinali