[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Thu Oct 13 01:07:45 CEST 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:47:53AM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> I'm gonna wait few days in case original author speaks up.
> Then I am gonna recommit the CRLF patch (with "wb" change).
> If some of the developers are against this I would like to hear their reasoning.

I am absolutely against generating windows format-only files on unix.
Please send (or just commit) a patch that allows the user to select
the text format, with default being the OS native format. Anything
that unconditionally generates CRLF will be reversed by me as long as
I have cvs access. If Attila or anyone else feels this is sufficiently
important to kick me off the team, go right ahead.

Rich