[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Thu Oct 13 08:11:02 CEST 2005

Dnia Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:07:45 +0200, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>
napisał:

> ... Anything
> that unconditionally generates CRLF will be reversed by me as long as
> I have cvs access. If Attila or anyone else feels this is sufficiently
> important to kick me off the team, go right ahead.

This shows clearly that you do not discussing or argumenting with others
here. So what is the solution is not the developers team case but only
yours.
If they agree with my approach you will reverse the patch too!!
Are you a team part or the only owner of the code??
Are you the owner of this paricular code??

Sorry for this speak but this behaviuor is just wrong :(
and not any argumentation so off topic too.
Please clearly explain your policy about decisions of the code changes.
If I wrong here then I want know it for sure.:)

Regards
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl