[MPlayer-dev-eng] Checking on the neu-team's doings so far - Was: [bug?] OSX 10.4.2, lame 3.96.1 vs. libMP3 (today cvs)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 19 22:54:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

> 2005/10/19, Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu>:
> >
> > Maybe it's time for the neu-team to disband itself.
> > - having failed to revolutionalize unix media development by creating G2
> > (due to utter laziness)
>

> I thought arpi is on that task... We are still waiting for him lgpl fork.

Yes i was, but i gave up this one-person war against the developers...
(you keep refusing all my ideas of vo, vf APIs and others)

to gabucino: i agree with most of the facts listed by you, but
your style is, khm... so gabuish :)  you did not change in past years :)

About the new server: as i already wrote on the closed mphq-root
list, something should be done very near soon, as the old box
is dieing (and also the old hosting place has problems, probably
i'll not be able to continue hosting it).

Afaik the new box is there and ready for use (thanks for the many
donations), but the neu-team needs someone to do the install and
migration work. It seems to be more difficult thing than getting
the new hardware was (i'm surprised.).

A'rpi