[MPlayer-dev-eng] Checking on the neu-team's doings so far - Was: [bug?] OSX 10.4.2, lame 3.96.1 vs. libMP3 (today cvs)

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:39:54 CEST 2005

2005/10/19, Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>:

> Hi,
>
> > 2005/10/19, Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu>:
> > >
> > > Maybe it's time for the neu-team to disband itself.
> > > - having failed to revolutionalize unix media development by creating
> G2
> > > (due to utter laziness)
> >

> > I thought arpi is on that task... We are still waiting for him lgpl
> fork.
>
> Yes i was, but i gave up this one-person war against the developers...
> (you keep refusing all my ideas of vo, vf APIs and others)

Hum?? Just to be sure. We are not talking about g2 that is in the cvs and is
still GPL, we are talking
about your private fork (or it was complete rewrite) that you had stared
developing all by yourself, and for what you get permission from Michael to
use swscaler under LGPL license.

And you tell me that I had stopped this fork by opposing your ideas?

Anyway, i've never been against your ideas. How could I. And even if I am,
why would it matter?

If you feel better you can blame me for the high gas prices too.