[MPlayer-dev-eng] switch to svn

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Oct 20 14:56:41 CEST 2005

Krzysztof Rusocki wrote:
> And THAT seems to be the essence of MPlayer developers' attitude; it
> hasn't changed at.. all throughout past year or two - bells still not
> ringing!

Yes indeed. There was a guy on ffmpeg-devel not so long ago, who had the
same (rightful) claims about _missing_ release and API management, but he
was flamed to crisp by these r=1 ghouls. The reasoning was basically this:
"this is the way we like it, so STFU and bow". News flash: there is a
difference between flaming, and mindless flaming.

Good going with the neu-arrogance though, we - the old team - at least did
proper work, releasing often (until neu-members came).

--
Gabucino