[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Prefetching/buffering files

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Fri Sep 2 23:50:09 CEST 2005

On Saturday 03 September 2005 00:15, Anil Nambiar wrote:

> Looks like my text-editor has screwed up the tab in the files. here is the
> patch.

I dunno, it still has lots of strange whitespace changes that make it difficult
to separate the real changes from the bogus:

> -    mp_msg(MSGT_DEMUXER,MSGL_WARN,"Requested audio stream id overflow (%d > %d)
> \n",
> -        id, MAX_A_STREAMS);
> -    return NULL;
> + mp_msg(MSGT_DEMUXER,MSGL_WARN,"Requested audio stream id overflow (%d >
> %d)\n",
> +     id, MAX_A_STREAMS);
> + return NULL;

What is the real change here?

> -    demux_close_tv(demuxer); break;
> + demux_close_tv(demuxer); break;

huh?

> -    case DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI:
> +    case DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI:

eh... any reason this line was replaced

>      case DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI_NI:
>      case DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI_NINI:

and these not? :)

It would be helpful with a patch that only shows the true changes related
to your original post. Much easier to overview, too.