[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Prefetching/buffering files

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:42:08 CEST 2005

Read The Fucking Manual !!!
This includes not only the MPlayer one, but also the `man diff` there
are keys that can ignore whitespace changes (and another for empty
line changes)

NO cosmetic changes in mplayer.
Don't send us spam patches that doesn't show only the changes you done
(twice!) or whole blocks of code without diff.

My guess for the changes (I'm too tierd to check them really now) is
removing the sanity checks of packet len (by moving them in lower
place in the code).

All other problems could be solved by bigger cache. It is really one
big linear buffer.

Ivan Kalvachev
 iive