[MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq2 - admins wanted

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Sep 3 16:35:29 CEST 2005

Heyo,

I recieved yesterday a nice, big packet containing a lot
of carton, a little bit of plastic and lots of electronics.
Ie, I recieved our new server.

Thus, it's now time to form an admin crew for it.
I want to have at least 3, at most 5 people taking
care of this machine. Any volunter has to be
* trusted by either the MPlayer or ffmpeg project
  developers
* reliable
* familiar with administrating linux servers
  (meaning, you how it works, you do not need
   deep insight knowledge about everything
   and no previous admin experience is required
   as long as you know what you are doing).

If you think you meet these criteria, then please
respond to this mail stating your qualifications.

Thanks in advance

			Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ