[MPlayer-dev-eng] recovery of rcs files from cvslog

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Sep 3 19:11:23 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 12:00:39PM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> Do we have a complete CVS backup now? I mean somewhere else than mphq.

http://mplayerhq.hu/~diego/backup/

Start mirroring, new tarballs are created every day at 06:30 mphq time.
The cronjob takes quite a bit of time, I'm running it niced, so don't
bother checking for updates at 07:00.

The tarballs amount to about 130MB all in all.  It's probably not
necessary for the whole world to mirror them, just 2-3 copies should be
enough.  If you have them, speak up in this thread, so no bandwidth is
wasted.

Diego