[MPlayer-dev-eng] recovery of rcs files from cvslog

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 3 19:44:07 CEST 2005

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:11:23 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 12:00:39PM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >
> > Do we have a complete CVS backup now? I mean somewhere else than mphq.

After the crach i started to backup cvs almost daily (it's not an
automated task) via rsync, so i don't have to download everything
everytime. I plan to keep the daily backups for 1 or 2 weeks, as they
get older i keep one per week (maybe keep some daily diff, i still have
to decide). The files are on my home machine, so they're not available
for download.

I backup both mplayer and ffmpeg

Ciao,
 Roberto