[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq2 - admins wanted

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sun Sep 18 10:19:09 CEST 2005

Attila Kinali wrote:
> There are 5 people volunteering for the admin team:
> (in alphabetical order)
>
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>      (MPlayer)
> Corey Hickey  <bugfood-ml at fatooh.org> (MPlayer)
> Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch>      (MPlayer)
> Joey Parrish  <joey at nicewarrior.org>  (MPlayer)
> Måns Rullgård <mru at inprovide.com>     (FFmpeg)

Keep me on the list if you want, but at pretty low priority. I'm willing
to do quite a lot of work for mplayer/ffmpeg, but my availability is
variable -- free time comes and goes. My presence could be beneficial
but not entirely dependable.

As a matter of professional interest and personal curiosity, I do wish
to participate in at least the public mailing list regardless of whether
I'm on the admin team. I'd be certain to learn some things and could
occasionally contribute to a discussion of something with which I am
familiar.

-Corey