[MPlayer-dev-eng] Failed in Compling RC1 under uclinux of blackfin

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Nov 1 12:59:11 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:48:30 +0800
"tony li" <tonyli10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> bfin-uclinux-gcc -o mplayer mplayer.o m_property.o mp_msg.o
> asxparser.o codec-cfg.o cpudetect.o edl.o find_sub.o m_config.o
> m_option.o m_struct.o parser-cfg.o playtree.o playtreeparser.o
> spudec.o sub_cc.o subreader.o vobsub.o  unrarlib.o mixer.o
> Hi, all,
>
> I am porting MPLAYER RC1 into uclinux of blackfin, failed in compiling
> it successfully. Anyone have some idea on this.

You are really learn-resitant.
Again: if your question is not about a specifc line of
code or does not contain a patch it DOES NOT belong to
-dev-eng.

It's not even a bugreport as you didn't follow
the guidelines in bugreports.html.

As it is now the third or forth time that i tell you not
to send your mails to -dev-eng i will apply some
measures if you send again an inappropriate mail
to -dev-eng.
Most likely i will set you on moderated, so that every
mail you send has to first go through a review process.
Or i just unsubscribe you (depending on my mood at that time).

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred