[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSGTRs for mencoder.c, vd.c, libass

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Sun Nov 19 16:14:35 CET 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 11:42:19PM +0300, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:

> This way, keeping mp_msg is ok, but MSGTRs will make my life much harder. I'd
> prefer to leave things as they are now.

Please dont go there, this have been discussed several times, its policy:
Message levels from info and above should be translatable MSGTRs.
Trust me, actually doing the work of cleaning other's ppl code to make
the strings translatable its hard enough without having to consult with
every dev separately.

Best regards

	Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet