[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cache optimized rotation.

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Apr 7 15:22:09 CEST 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:07:31 +0200
"David Bateman" <adb014 at gmail.com> wrote:

> All of these patches were sent at the same time (read the timestamps). See
> my response in the other thread. My time is valuable to me as well, and I
> won't waste it doing work I don't have to. If you don't want my patches
> fine. I'll go back to maintaining the fork of mplayer for the Motorola EZX
> phones. If you consider this patch as is, I promise that the next version
> after revision will be unified...

Dude! Relax!
Nobody meant to insult you. It's just that you (unkowningly)
broke one of the rules. Please also keep in mind that everyone
here is short on time and thus likes to ease every task he
has to do.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann