[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cache optimized rotation.

David Bateman adb014 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:59:20 CEST 2007

On 4/6/07, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:

> Na Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 10:07:31AM +0200, David Bateman <adb014 at gmail.com>
> pisal(a):
> > phones. If you consider this patch as is, I promise that the next
> version
> > after revision will be unified...
>
> why don't you use rediff.pl to convert your diffs?
>
> VMiklos

Well its not the rediff that is the issue "diff -Nru" is as easy as "diff
-Nrc", but rather keeping up with you guys.. Basically the SVN moves rapidly
and with a large number of patches, that tends to break things, that then
need re-porting to the new SVN. Trying to get my patches into the mplayer
tree is partially to reduce that load of course. I will of course do that
porting but had hoped for some constructive comments that would allow new
versions of the patches taking into acount any comments. However, it seems
that
this is not going to happen...

D.