[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Updated color management patch

Yue Shi Lai ylai at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 19 16:59:27 CET 2010

Hi,

Attached is an updated version of the color management patch to MPlayer.
I have been contacted my several users of wide gamut displays regarding
an updated version that patches against the current SVN revision.

Note that there has been modifications since the first version I posted
on this list. This version has been updated to allow multithreaded CLUT
initialization and lookup.

Best,

Yue Shi Lai