[MPlayer-dev-eng] New skin: Modern Clearlooks

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 20:40:18 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:34:44AM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote on Thu, 20 Jan 2011 02:22:36 +0100:
>
> > Have you reviewed it according to the criteria from
> > http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/skin-quality.html
>
> Yes. Do you miss something?
>
> >> It comes with a complete ISO-8859-1 font.
> > What, no ¤ symbol? ;-p
>
> If anyone had need of a different ISO-8859-*, I could add it in a future
> version. But as long as I am the only one using it...
>
> > Get a checkout of the skins repository and another one of the homepage.
>
> How? And...would I be allowed to commit? (I've learned that it's all or
> nothing, but *ALL* or nothing?)

Yes, try /homepage instead of /trunk.
What I said first meant only that I intended to give you a
relatively free hand on gui/ but you still can change other parts.
A developer where technical constraints are necessary is a developer
that should not get any commit access at all, that's why it is
really *ALL* (well, stuff that is version-controlled actually,
root and shell access to the server sure is far more restricted :-) ).