[MPlayer-DOCS] letter to distro mplayer packagers?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Dec 2 15:20:38 CET 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 01:54:42PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>
> > To me this feels as if you are hesitant to cooperate.  Why?
>
> Re-read my first reply :
>
> ,----
> | I hope you know why I've never send any patches or suggestions to you ?
> `----

Re-read my reply to your first reply:

  I have no idea.

  Are you referring to some old quarrel with Gabucino (and Arpi) maybe?
  If that should be the case then let us please forget about stories
  from a few years ago and move on.

I really have no idea.  I have never had a problem with you and I
wouldn't know why you should have a problem with me.  So please spare us
the suspense and speak your mind openly.  What is the problem?  What was
the problem in the past?   What is the problem now?

Whatever it is, can we please forget about it now and move on to have a
constructive discussion?

Regards

Diego