[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1184,1.1185

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:30:20 CET 2005

Hi,
On 12/26/05, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 11:01:47PM +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > >  Activates internal two (or more) pass mode, only specify if you wish to
> >
> > Use a spelchequer next time. ^_-
>
> A spellCHECKer would help even more. :)
> Merry Christmas and happy cola-chugging!

Bah! I'd like to see you guys no do any mistakes when you're watching
"Winged Migration" (http://imdb.com/title/tt0301727/) while trying to
do some actual work! ^_^

-> fixed

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/