[Mplayer-dvb] ac3 sound in vdr file not recognized by mplayer and mencoder ?Wed Jan 2 21:17:00 2002

Gerald Raaf graaf at attglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 12:37:01 CET 2002

Dieter Bloms schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jan 05, Dieter Bloms wrote:
>
> > I've made a little patch for play-ac3, so it works with vdr.
> > I will send it to you, if I've access to it.

 Your patch work for me, thank you very much for your help. I've tested the patch with two *.vdr
files and with several DVD's.
The only thing which is not perfect, I got some broken Sound sometimes, i can't say why.
If i cut some vdr files while looking a vdr file the sound brakes more. I think this is a
Performance Problem.

Have a nice Sunday

kind regards
Gerald