[Mplayer-dvb] better than with q=5

Roberto Ferrari rferrari at mbigroup.it
Fri Jan 25 17:22:28 CET 2002

Hello again!

I've tried with a lower quality level (q=3) & I have encoded 2 minutes &
half without problems. However I cannot say that with a movie longer
I'll not have problems too... My need is to know how many frames/sec for
the encoding process. Is it possible?
I hope in a fast reply, like for the others messages.
Bye,

Roberto.
                          Roberto Ferrari
          Mediterranean Broadband Infrastructure s.r.l.
                     Via Carducci, 13 -Pisa-
                              Italia
work:       +39(050)8754077             rferrari at mbigroup.it