[Mplayer-dvb] Howto select ffdivx/ffodivx

Tilo Renkl tilo at diredare.de
Mon Jan 28 22:48:05 CET 2002

Hi list,

maybe one fo you can help me with this little problem.
I am using MPlayer within my VDR only with the odivx decoder.
Arpi said it would be much faster using ffdivx and ffodivx, but
I got many files from eDonkey and about 2/3 of them only
play with ffdivx, and the other 1/3 only plays with ffodivx.
How can a write a skript for calling mplayer (mplayer.sh)
witch determines automatic the right codec ??

If anybody of you has a script, witch is able to do this, please send it
to me. Thanx.

Salaam