[Mplayer-dvb] replay on DVB stammers

Manuel Panea-Doblado mpd at rzg.mpg.de
Tue Jan 29 16:42:10 CET 2002

Hi,

I have mplayer-0.60. I've used mencoder to convert some files recorded
with VDR to Divx format. When I replay the Divx files to the 'sdl'
output device everything is ok, but when I replay via the DVB card
with output 'mpegpes', the video is very slow and the audio stammers,
as if there were a microsecond pause every other microsecond.  I get
no frame drops.

I thought it could be the DVB version I was using, but today I
installed the latest CVS version and it still happens.

So what DVB version are you people using? Has anyone seen this
behaviour? Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
  Manuel Panea                    Tel. +49 89 3299 1133
  Rechenzentrum Garching          Fax  +49 89 3299 1301
  Postfach 1533                   E-mail: mpd at rzg.mpg.de
  85740 Garching, Germany         http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~mpd