[Mplayer-users] fonts

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Apr 1 09:03:12 CEST 2001

Hi,

> It's the Question that drives us, Arpi :
> > > Our main sound driver is ALSA so there should be no problem in most cases
> Eh? ALSA is mostly unusable with MPlayer. ;((
True.

> > Anyway I will never understand why rpm -i or dpkg -i are better than
> > ./configure;make;make install. In the later case your system components will
> What could we expect from a Slackware user.. ;)
:)

> 4 example rpm -Va . (checks if installed files have changed, e.g. intrusion,
> etc)
I'm sure that scriptkiddiz already have rpm replacement too :)
Btw I have a great script for intrusion detection. And not so mention
tripwire... I think, rpm is not the top security tool yet :)
But we are getting to be very offtopic here, come on to security-l...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu