[Mplayer-users] my adventure with mplayer-cvs

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 2 22:12:12 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I have to do $insmod ~/mga_vid.o mga_ram_size=8 because mga_vid.o
> detects 16MB RAM!!! I have only 8!!
It's ok. memory detection not yet works properly :(

> But when I play something, I get like "interferences", like when you
> are watching TV and your antena screws up! some horizontal green lines
> that appears whenever I push the upper arrow.
Known bug, it's related to G200 (8MB?) cards. I can't trace/fix it
bacause the lack of such hardware. I hope that someone will fix it
real soon, this bug is known for 3 weeks! :(((

> Now I am getting back to 11pre24, but I was dying about the subtitles
> support
>
> Any thought?
Wait for the fix. Or try to fix it yourself.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu