[Mplayer-users] my adventure with mplayer-cvs

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 2 22:29:22 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Known bug, it's related to G200 (8MB?) cards. I can't trace/fix it
> > bacause the lack of such hardware. I hope that someone will fix it
> > real soon, this bug is known for 3 weeks! :(((
> hmm, any pointers on how to do that?
>
> > Wait for the fix. Or try to fix it yourself.
> how?
> sorry for my incompetence, but where to start etc?
I told it some days ago here, at the mplayer-matrox list, find that
thread and read it.
I have a tipp, that YV12 buffer pointer setting is buggy for G200 cards,
but the code seems to be OK for me, but I can't test it.

The G200 docs are available at the ftp.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu