[Mplayer-users] osd (how to switch off?)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Apr 4 04:46:45 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I cannot swith off the osd timer. Option -noalsa doesn't work.. or my
> understanding of english is not enough and there is some other -option??
>
> I use cvs from friday 30th march. since then I haven't possibility to
> check newer snapshots... maybe it was bug or something only in fridays
> edition?
No. It's not possible to disable OSD yet... and there are thousands of
missing things related to osd & sub. As I said before, it is not finished,
and it is not working yet. Do not use yet, except if you want to test it.

It is just test code (yes, I know that Gabucino announced it on the
homepage, but it is not finished yet!!!), we are still working on it.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu