[Mplayer-users] osd (how to switch off?)

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue Apr 3 22:18:55 CEST 2001

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 09:34:19PM +0200, Bartosz Bobrek wrote:
> Hi
>
> I cannot swith off the osd timer. Option -noalsa doesn't work.. or my
> understanding of english is not enough and there is some other -option??

??
ALSA is Advanced Linux Sound Architecture which is a sound driver for
Linux (their goal is to replace OSS)

OSD is On Screen Display

I don't understand your logic ;-)

But, use option -font and some nasty set of characters after it.
It will casue to load font description file you specified but if
it does not exist, OSD will be switched off.

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!