[Mplayer-users] RLE compressed AVi, uncompressed AVI

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Tue Apr 3 23:01:15 CEST 2001

Hi,

I found two small video files: in AVI-RLE-encoded (type 0x01) and
AVI-uncompressed (type 0x00).

Output is

>Detected AVI file format!
>AVI_NI: No audio stream found -> nosound
>UNKNOWN video codec:  (0x0)
>If you know this video format and codec, [...]

>Detected AVI file format!
>AVI_NI: No audio stream found -> nosound
>UNKNOWN video codec:  (0x1)
>If you know this video format and codec, [...]

Since they are so small, I uploaded them to

ftp://thot.banki.hu/incoming/MPlayer/Logo-Uncompressed.zip
ftp://thot.banki.hu/incoming/MPlayer/Logo-RLE(Best).avi

If you're not interested in support, just ignore it.

chl