[Mplayer-users] Font bitmap format... finally!

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Apr 12 08:15:49 CEST 2001

Hi,

After checking many programs and image formats, I've finally decided
to keep .raw as font file format.
PGM is nice, but all the programs I tried (including imagemagick) makes
P2 format pgm, which is ascii!!! and very big...

But I make a small png2raw converter for you!
Thanks to Pontscho for the .png reader code...
It's at TOOLS, just execute ./c to get it compiled.
It requires libpng installed! And png.h in include path.
Input must be 8bpp gray .png files.

Other conversions:
xnview (free, but not opensource) and image alchemy (shareware, but all
of you have already the cracked version, isn't?) can read/save .raw
format image, and convert it from/to others.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu