[Mplayer-users] bug ?

JES yez at home.nl
Wed Apr 18 20:52:09 CEST 2001

Hi Arpi,
Thanks for the quick fix, but it still doesn't work for me. When I just do
configure (see below), I see Xv on yes, but when I try to play, I get just
very quick a screen and disappears after that with the message :
Sorry, Xv not supported by this X11 version/driver
******** Try with  -vo x11  or  -vo sdl  *********
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!

So, I tried the --disable-sse, what worked for Chris. But that also doesn't
work.
When I start with -vo x11, I do get sound, but I get a black screen.
( I do an undef of HAVE_AUDIO_SELECT, if that can have something to do with
it)

Do you know ?

Thanks in advance,
Edwin.

[edwin at CC90001-A main]$ ./configure
You can get detailed help on configure with: ./configure --help
Please wait while ./configure discovers your software and hardware
environment!
Using C compiler: gcc
Checking for cpu vendor ... AuthenticAMD ( 5:8:12 )
Checking for cpu type ...  AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor
Optimizing to ... k6
Checking for mmx support ... yes
Checking for mmx2 support ... no
Checking for 3dnow support ... yes
Checking for sse support ... no
Checking for mtrr support ... yes
Screen size ... 1x1
Checking for X11 libs ... -L/usr/X11R6/lib
Checking mga_vid device ... no
Checking for xmga ... no
Checking for SDL ... no
Checking for OpenGL ... yes