[Mplayer-users] changing audio playback rate

Jelmer Feenstra spark at dds.nl
Thu Apr 19 17:12:23 CEST 2001

Hi,

I just subscribed to this mailinglist, sorry for breaking the thread. In the
message quoted below you say you see no reason for changing the audio rate.
May I say that this is a feature that I would really like ! As I have a PAL
tv that really handles 24 fps movies badly (stutters every second) I would
just love being able to set the fps to 25 (this is possible now) and change
the audio rate with the same factor (I don't mind the little pitch effect).
This would enable me to watch even 24 fps movies without stutter on my TV !

Well, just my idea about that :) May I finally say that I really like
mplayer, great job !

Thanks,

Jelmer Feenstra