[Mplayer-users] Outstanding work!!

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Sat Apr 21 14:50:31 CEST 2001

	Hello and Thanks!

	Finally I've found a program that is all what I need, now I can
watch both DVDs and DivX in my TV using the G400 MAX TVout feature. I
would like to contribute to this great program. I'm starting to read
through the code, hoping to find something where work. I'm thinking of
adding AC3 output through SBLive! SPDIF, it seems quite easy as your
program use the main thread to decode sound (in fact it seems that there
is only one thread).

	One last thing, it seems that unecncrypted DVDs are not working
correctly, I have to check that better as I only have one unencrypted DVD.

	Regards and keep the great work,

	- german