[Mplayer-users] Need SDL driver help?

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 22 10:47:36 CEST 2001

On Sonntag, 22. April 2001 02:43 you wrote:
> Hi, I saw MPlayer mentioned in this month's Linux Journal.
> It's very cool, makes me wish I had a DVD player to try out the DVD code.
> :)
>
> Anyway, are there any outstanding issues with the SDL driver
> that you need help with?  Is Ryan actively maintaining it?
Ryan? erm, who?

I am currently maintaining the sdl driver, but we still have probs when using
SDL's aalib driver, it segfaults mplayer, haven't found the reason yet (dga
and x11/xv work). I would appreciate help resolving the aalib issue, so
please feel free to contact me about it!

--
Best Regards,
   Felix