[Mplayer-users] RELEASE? Are there still bugs?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Apr 24 23:06:36 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > If you have a bug not listed above, contact us immediately!
> > Even for libvo bugs/problems, we are online this night.
>
> Audio out of synch in DivX files (when windows mediaplayer plays ok).
> If I need more detailes, let me know...
Is it specific for some files, or it's general?
(later case it's problem with your driver or just slow cpu/vga
maybe audio rate is too high for your soundcard)

if it's specific to some files, then i need first megz of one file
uploaded to thot.banki.hu/incoming/MPlayer

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu