[Mplayer-users] RELEASE? Are there still bugs?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Apr 25 14:58:05 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > My question now:
> > Are there any _common_ known or unknown bugs?
> >
> I'am using -vo sdl, because it has the best performance on my system
> and with other -vo modes (xv, x11) the F (fullscreen switching) dosn't
> work (bug???).
not bug. 'f' key is a feature of sdl driver.
no one said that it's a general key.

btw it's a planned thing to add runtime fullscreen switching to
all drivers, but it's the future...

> But with sdl the ff, rew, volume up/down keys works other as in xv mode:
> while in xv its enough to push, hold&wait, release the key, with sdl
> i must push many time. It's not too comfortable to ff for example 1 hour
> of a movie: push, push, push, push, ....  ;)
known. i already asked Felix to change it.
i tried to uncomment keyrepeat disabling, but nothing changed.
same if i changed values 0,0 to 1,1 or 10,10 or 1000,1000

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu