[Mplayer-users] Audio sync for me, too.

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Thu Apr 26 22:37:49 CEST 2001

Am Donnerstag, 26. April 2001 22:09 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> > for the release you should change mplayer --help to include all options.
> > It's strange to always have to look into the source.
> >
> > Now... it my turn for syncing problem:
> > I have an ASF (DivX/Voxware) which does't sync. It starts with V-A of
> > -0.7 but in fact V and A are in sync, then it drops down to 0, which
> > de-syncs V and A. I can remove this problem with -delay 0.7
> >
> > But if I skip (10s or 1min, with or without -delay) then A-V is 5.0
> > suddenly, and of course everything out of sync. If I try to change that
> > with +/- key, it always returns to 5 very fast.
> >
> > Avifile refuses to play, so I can't compare. I had this before with
> > another file, but ignored it, so it's not only a file problem.
>
> Strange.
> I need this file (upload please)

All of it? Well, you're the boss.
But I'll check if it happenes with the first MB as well..

Okay, I uploaded first 5 MB (enough for same effect ) to

ftp://thot.banki.hu/incoming/MPlayer/Son.asf

Btw the server seems to be full. I had to "shrink" one of my older uploads
to make space for this.

gruel