[Mplayer-users] russian fonts

Paul Kane paul at groovygraphics.com
Wed Aug 1 14:00:37 CEST 2001

Hi lanzz
perhaps this can help you to solve that problem.
it's really strange. i had the same situation as Arpi's.
my first fasthack was to clear all the PF_  parameters from subfont_render
registration function
and to add them as perl variables in sub subfont_render().
this way 'MPlayer/Render Subfont' was visible but no interactive menu was
available.
despite of that (perl-fu-render-subfont ..) script was registered in modules
DB.
when i've tried to start the script from script-fu console with manualy
entered params
there was a err message that 'gtk-perl something' was not found.
after installing it everythig is just fine - great plugin.
gimp1.2.1
perl5.6.1
slak8

cheers,