[Mplayer-users] MPlayer on sparc,

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Aug 11 00:39:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

> but how about this line:
> gcc -MM -O4  -mcpu=v8 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -I. -I..
> -I../libmpeg2 -I/usr/local/include -D_DECORE -DO_BINARY=0 -DLINUX
> postprocess.c basic_prediction.c decore.c getbits.c idct.c mp4_block.c
> mp4_decoder.c mp4_header.c mp4_mblock.c mp4_picture.c mp4_predict.c
> mp4_recon.c mp4_vld.c 1>.depend
>
> especially -DLINUX thing, where did it come from?
it's hardcoded to opendivx Makefile.
there is no much choice: WIN32 or LINUX. i think linux is closer to sparc...

> without it in opendivx I get errors like this:
yes. but why do you need opendivx?
you have problem with libavcodec.

> I'm quite puzzeled now, is sparc supported or not?
of course not (or maybe partially). who said it's supported?

someone should make libavcodec endian-independent first.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu