[Mplayer-users] DivX4Linux 2nd

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Aug 11 18:30:37 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Sorry for the chaos with my fist posting :-)
please do not post 3 times the same question.

> I would like to use Div4Linux. I followed the Div4Linux Readme in DOSC step by step. Downloading, cp ln ..; change in config.h and config.mak.
>
> Nevertheless, when trying to start mplayer, I get the following error message:
>
> /mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libdivxdecore.so.0: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory

you don't have divx4linux properly installed.

did you ran ldconfig after copy/ln lib?
do you have the path of libdivxdecore in /etc/ld.so.conf ?
did you read the mplayer FAQ ?

this is not mplayer problem. this is system misconfiguration.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu