[Mplayer-users] -autoq

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Aug 11 22:00:45 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I really like autoq, thanks a lot, it works great!
> Now it's time to document it ;-)
>
> Especialy what numbers it eats and what they make.
the single parameter of -autoq is the maximum allowed quality.
(it won't increase quality upper than specified max value)

> Maybe also a little bit of the inner working.
RTFSource :)
if there is idle time, then increase, if no idle time at all,
then decrease.

> PS: I'm still not sure where to send such documentation
> requests, do they belong to -dev-eng or -users ?
request -> users
patch -> dev-eng

btw i prefer patches :)
(have no time for docs and such useless (nobody reads it) things)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu