[Mplayer-users] mp3 downsampling/mixing? (again)

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 15 14:27:56 CEST 2001

Arip knew it once more:

>> It's not much, but the effect is stable. Audio goes down a little, also if I
>> rerun. Maybe it's a cache effect or just timing problem...
>
>is A-V in sync until the end of teh movie?
>i mean if video ends, audio is stopped and it exits.

Aha... I see. That might be it!

Btw. I've seen the strange effect of A-V getting very _negative_ (down to -1.s)
after a longer period of hardframedrop, with the picture not catching up for
quite a while. mplayer kept on dropping...  Any good reason or must I send a
bugreport?

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se