[Mplayer-users] current CVS mplayer <-> ffmpeg

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Aug 16 16:43:38 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> current CVS ffmpeg seems to include libac3.a somehow in libavcodec.a
> >> already, at least I get lots of "multiple defineds":
> >
> >did you copied or symlinked libavcodec from ffmpeg?
>

> Yes, I admit, I symlinked.
:)

but libavcodec source has references to ../config.h and ../config.mak, and
make doesn't see symlink, it will use ffmpeg's config files then.

> But that's so much easier, it should work nevertheless!
yes but not with libavcodec...

do you have an idea how to fix it?

btw, if once you copied libavcodec over mplayer's libavcodec dir, cvs
won't overwrite, rather upgrade it from ffmpeg cvs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu